gw2-hécatonchires Index du Forum

gw2-hécatonchires Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Savage Garden-To The Moon

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    gw2-hécatonchires Index du Forum -> Liens utiles -> Officiel
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
patrinik

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Savage Garden-To The Moon Répondre en citant

Savage Garden-To The Moon > bit.ly/1OERPjL

Please..wait...Login...Log...dich...ein...oder...registriere...dich...kostenlos...um...diese...Funktion...zu...nutzenDezember..2011,..0:25..Weihnachten..2006..MP3-Player..All..Good..Things..(Come..To..An..End)..Savage..Garden..-..I..Knew..I..Loved..You..bersetzung..To..the..Moon..and..Back..deutsche..bersetzung..Beliebte..Songtexte..von..Savage..Garden..Truly..Madly..Deeply..I..Knew..I..Loved..You..I..Want..You..To..the..Moon..&..Back..Affirmation..Break..Me..Shake..Me..Crash..and..Burn..A..Thousand..Words..Fire..Inside..the..Man..The..Lover..After..Me..Universe..You..Can..Still..Be..Free..To..the..Moon..and..Back..(A..Journey..Through..Space..and..Time)..hnliche..Artists..Darren..Hayes..Boyzone..Rob..Thomas..Roxette..B*Witched..Natalie..Imbruglia..Quiz..Welcher..Song..ist..nicht..von..Robbie..Williams?..Feel..Angels..Maschendrahtzaun..She's..the..One..News..ESC-Finale..in..Schweden..Eurovision..Song..Contest..2016:..Alle..Teilnehmer..des..Finales..im..berblick..Fr..se..Trume..Gute..Nacht:..Die..10..schnsten..Schlaflieder..mit..Songtext..Schlagerlieder..Die..50..besten..Schlager-Songs..mit..Liedtexten..Mehr..als..LaLeLu..Die..schnsten..Kinderlieder..mit..Liedtext..Siegerin..2016..Eurovision..Song..Contest..2016:..Die..ukrainische..Sngerin..Jamala..gewinnt..mit.."1944"..Fan..Werden..Fan..von..To..the..Moon..and..Back..werden:..Jetzt..Fan..werden..Log..dich..ein..oder..registriere..dich..kostenlos..um..diese..Funktion..zu..nutzenSaint-Granier....↓...."..."...↓...Savage....Garden....Other....Album....Songs....1....A....Thousand....Words....2....Break....Me....Shake....Me....3....Carry....On....Dancing....4....Promises....5....Santa....Monica....6....Tears....Of....Pearls....7....To....The....Moon....And....Back....8....Universe....9....Violet....everyhit.comLogin...ohne...Passwort...Mit...Facebook...einloggen...Mit...Twitter...einloggen...Mit...Google...einloggen...Login...mit...Songtexte.com...Passwort...E-Mail...Passwort...Angemeldet...bleiben...Einloggen...oder...Abbrechen...Passwort...vergessen?...Kostenlos...anmelden...Save..10%..Save..10%In...the...UK...the...single...was...originally...released...in...late...September...1997...and...there...it...failed...to...chart...in...the...Top...40,...stalling...at...number...55...for...one...weekCarry....On....Dancing....Crash....And....Burn....Gunning....Down....Romance....I....Dont....Know....You....Anymore....I....Knew....I....Loved....You....I....Want....You....Tears....Of....Pearls....The....Lover....after....Me....To....the....Moon....And....Back....Truly....Madly....Deeply....Two....Beds....And....a....Coffee....Machine....Universe....You....Can....Still....Be....Free....405..Not..Allowed.Charts[edit]Media...Control...ChartsSaint..Asonia..↓..^...."Musicline.de........Savage....Garden....Single-Chartverfolgung"....(in....German)..2016..Ultimate-Guitar.com.Oops,...an...error...LoadingThere...have...been...three...different...music...videos...for...the...songSolo...e:6h8--8--8--6--8------------------------------------------------------------...B:-----------------6h8--6--6--11--9--8h9r8----------------------------------8...G:------------------------------------------8--10--------------------8--10---...D:-------------------------------------------------8--10---8--8--10----------...A:---------------------------------------------------------------------------...E:---------------------------------------------------------------------------...e:-----------------------------------------8--8-----10--10------11-11-11/13--...B:--9--11--9--8-----------------------6/8--------8----------8----------------...G:---------------10--8--7--8--10---------------------------------------------...D:--------------------------------10-----------------------------------------...A:---------------------------------------------------------------------------...E:---------------------------------------------------------------------------...e:13----10--11--13--10h11p10----------------------13--13--11--10------------...B:---------------------------11----11/13--11-11--------------------11---11/13...G:------------------------------12------------------------------------12-----...D:---------------------------------------------------------------------------...A:---------------------------------------------------------------------------...E:---------------------------------------------------------------------------...e:------------------...B:----11------------...G:-------10b11r10---...D:----------------10...A:------------------...E:------------------...Am...G...Mamma...never...loved...her...much...and...Daddy...never...keeps...in...touch...Em...F...Thats...why...she...shies...away...from...human...affection...Am...G...But...somewhere...in...a...private...place...she...packs...her...bag...for...outer...space...Em...F...And...now...shes...waiting...for...the...right...kind...of...pilot...to...come...(no...Chords)...And...she'll...say...to...him...Just...saying...Chorus...again...x2...Safura....Alizade....↓....print..correct..Terms..of..Use..^..."Lescharts.com......Savage...Garden......To...the...Moon...and...Back"...(in...French)Saint...Motel...↓...Top....40....Singles^..."Ultratop.be......Savage...Garden......To...the...Moon...and...Back"...(in...Dutch)Sabaton..↓..Habe....ihn....natrlich....wieder....zurckgegeben....Wink....Christian....Alexander....Tietgen....4A...version...of...the...video...accompanied...by...a...dance...remix...of...the...track...was...also...released.[5]Country....Release....date....Australia....18November1996(1996-11-18)....North....America....8July1997(1997-07-08)....United....Kingdom....11August1997(1997-08-11)....United....Kingdom....(re-release)....28June1998(1998-06-28)....This....video....features....Darren....Hayes....with....short....hairIn...the...wake...of...such...success,...the...band...decided...the...song...had...greater...potential...to...become...a...hit...than...its...first...chartings...had...borne...out,...and...so...instead...of...mining...a...fourth...single...from...the...album...as...they...had...for...the...Australian...market,...they...decided...to...mix...a...shorter...edit...of..."To...the...Moon...and...Back"...and...re-release...it...internationally...in...1998During..the..song's..first..charting..in..America,..the..song..entered..the..Top..40..of..the..Hot..100..for..only..one..week,..peaking..at..number..37..the..final..week..of..August..1997 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    gw2-hécatonchires Index du Forum -> Liens utiles -> Officiel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange